RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   Email this to President Bush, let's make the FCC do the rightthing. (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/96973-re-email-president-bush-lets-make-fcc-do-rightthing.html)

jawod June 21st 06 01:49 PM

Email this to President Bush, let's make the FCC do the rightthing.

Saddam was a paper tiger. Too bad we couldn't have waited till after we
found Bin Laden before taking on that task.

Alan

Too bad, indeed. Turns out we had him cornered and apparently
deliberately let him go. The plan was to get Saddam from the beginning.
OIL again. Turf battles and internal "coups" within the White House
needlessly sacrificed American lives and dropped the ball on terrorism.

Well, we got Saddam. I feel SO MUCH safer.

Alan June 21st 06 01:59 PM

"jawod" wrote in message ...

Too bad, indeed. Turns out we had him cornered and apparently
deliberately let him go. The plan was to get Saddam from the beginning.
OIL again. Turf battles and internal "coups" within the White House
needlessly sacrificed American lives and dropped the ball on terrorism.

Well, we got Saddam. I feel SO MUCH safer.

Of course, if you own some stock in Halliburton and can reap some of the
profits of $45 dollar soft drinks you're not doing to poorly either....
http://www.giveitupcheney.org/

Alan