RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   FM Broadcast Band station list? (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/9702-fm-broadcast-band-station-list.html)

Albert June 20th 04 03:14 PM

FM Broadcast Band station list?

Good Day all,

I'm looking for a listing (by frequency) for all FM broadcast stations
in the US.

I'm attempting to monitor the broadcast band to (possibly) predict
when the 144 Mhz ham band might be opening (by monitoring the MUF).

When I hear a station that I normally don't hear on the FM broadcast
band, it might indicate that the 144 Mhz band is open in the same
direction.

I googled, but got very little.

Years ago, White's Radio Log publised lists such as this, by there
appears to be no such publication these days.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Art