RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   Aves DXpedition?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/9749-aves-dxpedition.html)

Zlatko Feric July 6th 04 07:45 AM

Aves DXpedition??

Any news regarding Aves (YV0) DXpedition???

Few days ago Martti OH2BH was operating OJ0J station and he mentioned on the
air that he will be going to Aves soon...

73! Zlatko 9A3MN

Peter Dougherty July 6th 04 08:21 PM

"Zlatko Feric" said :

Any news regarding Aves (YV0) DXpedition???

Few days ago Martti OH2BH was operating OJ0J station and he mentioned on the
air that he will be going to Aves soon...

I think it's supposed to happen at the end of the month, but that's
just speculation. I was talking to a 6-land ham who has been invited
to go on it, but he says things still have not been firmed up with the
YV navy.

For once, I hope, this is dead wrong info, as I'll be out of the
country for a month and I'd hate to miss that one!

73 de Peter, W2IRT
(ex-AB2NZ, VE3THX)

Please reply to Double-you Two Eye Are Tee at Arrl.net