RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   tm3id (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/9793-tm3id.html)

August 14th 04 11:20 AM

tm3id

Like our friends from Nomandy, we will celebrate this year the 60th
anniversary of allied forces landing in Provence. Appearing less on medias
than the main landing in Manche, this landing is still a key point on Europe
's realese from the nazi's yoke that we must commemorate in the memory of
all soldiers from all countries whom helped us to be free.

We will operate TM3id from 7th to 21st August from Cavalairemer dragon
opération

QSL manager F4txe, direct or via bureau

73 de F4txe