RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   Sked for WAS-Award (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/98414-sked-award.html)

Roland Knecht July 10th 06 09:26 AM

Sked for WAS-Award

Hello YLs/OMs from US!

I am Ron, dl7ba from germany, Bad Süleze near Rostock.

For my Award "Worked All States" i need some contacts with
stations from the US states. I am missing stations that using
the LoTW and comes from the states:

Alabama, Colorado, Idaho, Kentucky, Mississippi, Montana,
Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota, West Virginia and
Wyoming. Other contacts are also welcome!

Now i have entrys from 39 states in the LoTW ARRL logbook.

Who can make a sked on the 20m in cw or ssb.
Running here with 700 Watt and 2element Yagi.

If you can help, pleace send a Mail to make a sked.

Ron dl7ba