RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   YV0D uploaded to LOTW (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/9890-yv0d-uploaded-lotw.html)

N1KI September 30th 04 09:34 PM

YV0D uploaded to LOTW

Just checked my stats. YV0D has uploaded their logs.

Anti-spam measure to direct unwanted e-mail
to the FTC's unsolicited commercial e-mail address.

For direct reply, use my callsign in arrl.net
format or look me up on qrz.com

Wes Stewart October 1st 04 12:22 AM

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:34:31 GMT, (N1KI) wrote:

|Just checked my stats. YV0D has uploaded their logs.

Yeah my QSOs show up too, but I think I'll still send for a card. I
have had an application pending for LoTW credits since July 21 and it
still hasn't been processed. If you think because this is "automated"
it's going to be fast, think again.

I learned that since my application was a hybrid (i.e LoTW and paper)
is wouldn't be processed until the paper part was received. I
submitted 120 cards for field checking on Aug 28 and the ARRL web site
now shows that it was received on Sept 1, although it didn't show this
news until today.

In the meantime, my credit card expiration date changed, and I got a
request for the new one via email on Sept 24. I'm not holding my
breath.

N7WS

Wes Stewart October 1st 04 12:22 AM