RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   80 meter European and Russian SSB frequencies ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/9908-80-meter-european-russian-ssb-frequencies.html)

DOUGLAS SNOWDEN October 15th 04 01:36 AM

80 meter European and Russian SSB frequencies ?

Where is a list of the freq allocations for DX on 80m ssb?

Doug
N4IJ

William October 15th 04 09:21 PM

"DOUGLAS SNOWDEN" wrote in message link.net...
Where is a list of the freq allocations for DX on 80m ssb?

Doug
N4IJ

Doug, I think ON4UN's book "Low Band DXing" included a list of
frequencies. It's out of reach at the moment. I agree with your
"work 'em smarter, not harder" approach.

Regions 1 and 3 goes from 3500 to 3800khz, and we (R2) get and
additional 200khz up to 4000. Many countries don't chop up their
allocations by mode.

Best of luck finding a comprehensive list.

bb

Dee D. Flint October 15th 04 10:50 PM

"William" wrote in message
om...
"DOUGLAS SNOWDEN" wrote in message

link.net...
Where is a list of the freq allocations for DX on 80m ssb?

Doug
N4IJ

Doug, I think ON4UN's book "Low Band DXing" included a list of
frequencies. It's out of reach at the moment. I agree with your
"work 'em smarter, not harder" approach.

Regions 1 and 3 goes from 3500 to 3800khz, and we (R2) get and
additional 200khz up to 4000. Many countries don't chop up their
allocations by mode.

Best of luck finding a comprehensive list.

bb

The ARRL Operating Manual has quite a comprehensive list for all regions. I
think they not only include the frequencies but the foreign band plans as
well.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE