RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   IT9RYH NINO WHAT TO DO ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/9910-it9ryh-nino-what-do.html)

What`s UP October 17th 04 06:47 PM

IT9RYH NINO WHAT TO DO ?

tHE king OF 14.195 Nino IT9RYH

What to do ?

He have making QRM on many DX stn
on 14.195.

He is a Shame for all Ham`s

What can be doing to stop this Idiot

He have making so many qrm , on the
DX expedition eg.

For me he can DROP IN THE OCEAN

He is a Shame for Italy

Peter Lemken October 17th 04 08:58 PM

He is a Shame for Italy

He is less of a shame for Italy than you little pathetic piece of Danish
bacon are for Denmark. At least he has the balls to use his callsign, as
opposed to a pathetic little whiner like you who hides behide a fake mail
address and dumps his load onto a newsgroup.

FOAD.

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

--
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly

What`s UP October 17th 04 09:23 PM

OHHH

The "Fake" email adress are so CLEAR so CLEAR
so anyone can see it is a "fake"

Evrey time when "nino" has been talk about
and with "right" email aliases
They after got tousands of "spam mails
So therefore the FAKE

But what , that not the point by my mail.!!

You simply do not understand the meaning

So Peter go and read the history books
maybe so, you gonna see the "Light"

You write * pathetic little whiner *

Poor man you are

Me the happy man , on the RIGHT side of the Border !

Doug Smith W9WI October 18th 04 05:48 PM

Young Nick wrote:
We are ALL entitled to transmit on ANY ham radio frequency!

Bandplans are purely voluntary. There is NO such thing as a
reserved frequency - for ANY purpose. Nor can there ever be.

There are a great many hams who are NOT interested in silly
two-second "DX QSO's". It is appalling that they should be in
any way banned from using a specific frequency, just because
the DX chasers claim to own it.

While I *am* a DXer and *do* enjoy "silly" two-second DX QSO's...

I also agree with Nick. The amateur bands are too narrow to allow ANY
group to reserve unoccupied frequencies for their own pursuits. If
W9WI/KP1 finds 14.195 occupied -- well, they're just going to have to
find some other frequency. Yes, that means those chasing the DX are
going to have to actually tune their receivers. (or use the Cluster...)
Yes, that means there's a chance W9WI/KP1 won't find *any* available
frequency and won't be able to work 20 phone. "Them's the breaks"...

W9WI/KP1 has no more right to take over 14.195 from IT9RYH's existing
QSO than IT9RYH has to start a QSO on 14.195 if I'm is already there.
"Do unto others..."

(Disclaimer: I rarely work 20 phone and am not familiar with IT9RYH. It
is possible he's engaging in other unacceptable behaviors of which I'm
unaware.)
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66