RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   WWII-surplus (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/9958-wwii-surplus.html)

pegge November 8th 04 09:53 AM

WWII-surplus

Hello group, I have for many years had on my basement shelfs some
US-military radio units, a few days ago a guy had heard about them
( XYL wanted them out?) and asked for a price if for sale. Most
interesting, I think; is a BC312 RX, there is also a BC348 rebuilt
for 220V as well as a SCR522 (spare for the 2-m tx I built long
ago, very long ago :-( ). Anyone have a ballpark-price, I have not
seen any of these things for sale in modern times, so have not the
faintest idea!
Tnx in advance es 73 /per/sm7aha