RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   WAS over LOTW (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/99820-over-lotw.html)

Roland Knecht July 26th 06 06:51 AM

WAS over LOTW

Hello YLs/OMs from US!

I am Ron, dl7ba from germany, Bad Süleze near Rostock.

For my Award "Worked All States" i need some contacts with
stations from the US states. I am missing stations that using
the LoTW and comes from the states:

Alabama, Colorado, Idaho, Mississippi, Nevada,
North Dakota, South Dakota, West Virginia and Wyoming.

Other contacts also welcome!

Now i have entrys from 41 states in the LoTW ARRL logbook.

Who can make a sked on the 20m in cw or ssb.
Running here with 700 Watt and 2element Yagi.

If you can help, pleace send a Mail to make a sked.

Ron dl7ba

[email protected] July 28th 06 05:30 AM

WAS over LOTW

Roland Knecht wrote:
Hello YLs/OMs from US!

I am Ron, dl7ba from germany, Bad Süleze near Rostock.

For my Award "Worked All States" i need some contacts with
stations from the US states. I am missing stations that using
the LoTW and comes from the states:

Alabama, Colorado, Idaho, Mississippi, Nevada,
North Dakota, South Dakota, West Virginia and Wyoming.

Other contacts also welcome!

Now i have entrys from 41 states in the LoTW ARRL logbook.

Who can make a sked on the 20m in cw or ssb.
Running here with 700 Watt and 2element Yagi.

If you can help, pleace send a Mail to make a sked.

Ron dl7ba

Hello Roland,

I am going for WAS on LOTW also. I am up to 39 confirmed on 20m.
Here are my latest LOTW QSL's from the states you need. I hope they
have e-mail addresses that you can look up on QRZ.com.

Alabama
K4HAL KE4KWE WX4TM

Idaho
N7UVH

Mississippi
KC5LK N4OGW

South Dakota
K0HW

I've worked several Colorado LOTW users, but no QSL's yet!

Many of the above were either on RTTY or in contests.

I hope this help. Happy state hunting!

73

Tim K6GEP

[email protected] July 28th 06 06:48 PM

WAS over LOTW

wrote:
Roland Knecht wrote:
[...]

Roland -

For North Dakota try KD4POJ

Do you have any suggestions for LOTW users in Vermont, Delaware and
Maine?

73

Tim K6GEP

Dee Flint July 29th 06 12:07 AM

WAS over LOTW

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Roland Knecht wrote:
[...]

_______________________________________

You know you can use a mix of LOTW confirmations and card confirmations.
Some of those states have very low populations and thus low populations of
hams and probably an even lower number that are on LOTW.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Roland Knecht July 29th 06 11:29 AM

WAS over LOTW

"Dee Flint" schrieb:

Roland -

For North Dakota try KD4POJ

Do you have any suggestions for LOTW users in Vermont, Delaware and
Maine?

73

Tim K6GEP

i have in my LOTW qsl from K1IB for Vermont and W3PP for Delaware.

If you need, i send a longer list with LOTW-Calls from this states.

I have now with my RadioAmateruCallbook, the LOTW-List from the
VE7CC-Software and a little work with ACCESS the missing calls...

73! Ron dl7ba

Roland Knecht July 29th 06 12:32 PM

WAS over LOTW

"Dee Flint" schrieb:

Roland -

For North Dakota try KD4POJ

Do you have any suggestions for LOTW users in Vermont, Delaware and
Maine?

73

Tim K6GEP

have send PM to your adress from qrz.com
73! Ron dl7ba