RadioBanter

-   -   AZDEN PCS9000 How Odd Split???? (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/100425-azden-pcs9000-how-odd-split.html)

Joseph Fenn August 3rd 06 02:22 AM

AZDEN PCS9000 How Odd Split????

Does anyone on here know how to creat a non standard split on this
rig? I dont have a manual. Its already MARS modified for outside
the ham freqcys I just cant get a wide split for AFMARS.
Like 143.50 (rcv) and 142.150 (up). The +/- 600 works fine
either in the bands our out side ham band limits. Wish I had
some feedback on this.
Joe/ABM6JF/KH6JF

* Ham KH6JF AARS/MARS ABM6JF QCWA WW2 VET WD RADIO SYSTEM*
* Army MARS PRECEDED by AARS (Army Amateur Radio System) *
* Hi State ARMY MARS COORDINATOR *