RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Very rare National MB-40-L (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/100883-fs-very-rare-national-mb-40-l.html)

Wes Stewart August 8th 06 08:23 PM

FS: Very rare National MB-40-L

I'm not getting any younger and it's time to clean out the stuff
that's not going to get used anytime soon.

This is a National multi-band tank circuit that tunes 80-10 meters
with one turn of the shaft, without a bandswitch. Ideal for tuning
the input of that big linear, incorporating into a low-power antenna
tuner or whatever.

I believe these were originally rated for 10 watts, but I think it
should handle more than that from the looks of it.

Photo at: http://www.k6mhe.com/n7ws/MB-40-L.jpg

Asking $50 and I'll pay the shipping in CONUS.

Email

73,

Wes