RadioBanter

-   -   MFJ-461 ANY GOOD??? (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/10182-mfj-461-any-good.html)

Scottie42 July 3rd 03 11:42 AM

MFJ-461 ANY GOOD???

HI
Does anyone have a MFJ-461 code reader and does it work.
Thanks Ken

Guessing July 3rd 03 04:10 PM

My buddy does -- sez works fine with strong signals and good code. But for
weak DX is marginal and for sloppy code --- ugh and lots of that on the
airways.

His opinion -- Me -- I just copy what I can and send a lot of ditty dumb
dumb ditties ???

ANON Guessin Again

Frank Watson May 3rd 10 06:40 AM

MFJ-461 ANY GOOD???