RadioBanter

-   -   Help!!! NEED TRANSFORMER FABRICATED (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/10275-help-need-transformer-fabricated.html)

Dan Gett July 9th 03 04:45 AM

Help!!! NEED TRANSFORMER FABRICATED

Help!

I am looking for someone who is very knowledgable about winding
transformers...preferably someone who does or did do it for a living.
I am in need of a custom job.

Thanks,
Dan

Hank Oredson July 9th 03 04:50 AM

"Dan Gett" wrote in message
om...
Help!

I am looking for someone who is very knowledgable about winding
transformers...preferably someone who does or did do it for a living.
I am in need of a custom job.

Lot of different kind of transformers ...
If it is a big plate transformer, or something like that, Google "Peter Dahl".

--

... Hank

Hank: http://horedson.home.att.net
W0RLI: http://w0rli.home.att.net

Dan Gett July 9th 03 01:19 PM

Thanks for the replies...I know about Peter Dahl...I am looking for an
old timer that is willing to tackle a high voltage single phase plate
transformer. Any takers? Please feel free to email me directly.

Thanks,
Dan

Leigh W3NLB July 9th 03 02:45 PM

On 9 Jul 2003 05:19:49 -0700, (Dan Gett) wrote:

Thanks for the replies...I know about Peter Dahl...I am looking for an
old timer that is willing to tackle a high voltage single phase plate
transformer. Any takers? Please feel free to email me directly.

Thanks,
Dan

Considering the current state of liability litigation in this country,
you won't find anybody crazy enought to do that. Not on a bet.

73 de Leigh W3NLB

Bob Miller July 9th 03 04:51 PM

On 8 Jul 2003 20:45:38 -0700, (Dan Gett) wrote:

Help!

I am looking for someone who is very knowledgable about winding
transformers...preferably someone who does or did do it for a living.
I am in need of a custom job.

Thanks,
Dan

Try Peter Dahl's web site. He has thousands of vintage and current ham
radio transformers spec'ed and ready to one-off.

Bob
k5qwg