RadioBanter

-   -   I'm looking for the manual of the TR-2200A (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/103190-im-looking-manual-tr-2200a.html)

[email protected] September 2nd 06 09:21 PM

I'm looking for the manual of the TR-2200A

I recently got a tr-2200a that wasn't suspossed to be working. The
batteries are totally bad. I just wired it into a 12V car battery and
it works great. I'd like to know where to buy crystals and how to
change them.

thanks

Ed September 2nd 06 11:28 PM

I'm looking for the manual of the TR-2200A

wrote in news:8rpjf2d0o9a9q63cgl2s1ojhf13quk32hu@
4ax.com:

I recently got a tr-2200a that wasn't suspossed to be working. The
batteries are totally bad. I just wired it into a 12V car battery and
it works great. I'd like to know where to buy crystals and how to
change them.

thanks

Manual is available at
http://www.mods.dk

more specifically, at http://www.mods.dk/index.php?
ListManuals=kenwood

As far as getting crystals, any of the old reliable crystal
manufacturers have the data to provide crystals for the frequencies you
specify. I used ICM ( International Crystal Mfg ) since the 60s, but
gravitated towards Sentry Crystal Mfg. Co in years later.... I think I
preferred the accents of their Southern Bells G. In either case, they
provide quality crystals, and there are many other sources too.

Ed K7AAT

[email protected] September 3rd 06 05:23 PM

I'm looking for the manual of the TR-2200A

On 02 Sep 2006 22:28:46 GMT, Ed
wrote:

Sentry Crystal Mfg. Co

thanks for the info. I'd already downloaded the mentioned file. It
was not what I wanted. That file is a 2200G and mine is the 2200A.
There are enough differences to make a difference. I don't have a
tone knob on the radio but in the mods it says you can put a resistor
pair in and achieve it.

thanks