RadioBanter

-   -   FS Icom IC-T90a tri-band ht (like new) (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/10378-fs-icom-ic-t90a-tri-band-ht-like-new.html)

Kc8ewq2 July 14th 03 05:15 PM

FS Icom IC-T90a tri-band ht (like new)

I have an Icom IC-T90A package for sale. The radio is only 2 months
old. It has only been used a few times. I bought it on an impulse
buy. It comes with the desktop rapid charger and filtered cigarette
cord. I have all the boxes and manuals for everything. I have over
$400 invested, but I will sell the package for $300 shipped. Please
email me if interested.
Thanks
Tony
UPDATE: This also comes with an extra box, manual, wall charger, 6mtr tip,
and swivel belt clip. MUST SELL....$300.....OBO

I accept Paypal