RadioBanter

-   -   Yaesu FL-2100B Amp (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/10428-yaesu-fl-2100b-amp.html)

M Wilson July 17th 03 06:28 PM

Yaesu FL-2100B Amp

Can people with experience with this amp please tell me the SSB power
they get out of it when fed with 110-120 volts?

Thanks in advance!

Dennis July 18th 03 12:59 AM

"M Wilson" wrote in message
om...
Can people with experience with this amp please tell me the SSB

power
they get out of it when fed with 110-120 volts?

Thanks in advance!

a little over 600 watts on a dedicated 20 amp circuit fed with 12
gage. on 75 am, abt 200 watt carrier with 25 from the exciter.

--
Dennis

http://home.att.net/~n1kcl