RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Icom R75 Receiver w/DSP (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/10504-fs-icom-r75-receiver-w-dsp.html)

David Black July 21st 03 10:09 PM

FS: Icom R75 Receiver w/DSP

A like new Icom R75 Communications Receiver w/DSP. Freq. range is .03 -
60Mhz. Receiver modes a AM, FM, CW, RTTY USB & LSB. Receiver is only
5 months old and is in as new condition. Receiver includes UT-106 DSP
Unit(installed), MB-23 carrying Handle(Installed), AC Adapter, Manual,
Dust Cover, original box/packing material with blank warranty card.

I looking to buy a Icom 910H Transceiver and I donĀ¹t have room for all
my toys.

$450.00 + Shipping. Receiver will be double boxed at my expense to
prevent shipping damage.

David Black