RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: IF transformers.. (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/10510-wtb-if-transformers.html)

Jeffrey Vitale July 22nd 03 12:42 AM

WTB: IF transformers..

hello

where can i buy 455 khz and 10.7 mhz if transformers? These are the simple
japanese types of rf transformers that i want to use in some simple AM and
FM radio receivers. I have built an Elenco AM/FM trainer kit but now want to
rebuild a similar radio using my own parts and am having difficulty in
finding these transformers.

thanks a bunch.

jeff

Michael July 22nd 03 08:22 AM