RadioBanter

-   -   Mosley CL-33 WARC beam assembly instructions? (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/10526-mosley-cl-33-warc-beam-assembly-instructions.html)

James McKellips July 22nd 03 11:06 PM

Mosley CL-33 WARC beam assembly instructions?

Hello,

I recently bought a Mosley CL-33 WARC beam. The seller stated he had the
assembly instructions and would be sending them along with the beam. Not
the case. Can anyone help me out with a copy of the antenna assembly
instructions?

Please email me at . Thanks!

Jim McKellips, W4NFT

Dick July 23rd 03 05:51 AM

I have the instructions to the original CL-33 before they made more
pieces so it would be UPS shippable. Which one do you have?

Dick