RadioBanter

-   -   FT-2000 vs IC-756ProIII (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/105396-ft-2000-vs-ic-756proiii.html)

The Undecided September 25th 06 07:15 PM

FT-2000 vs IC-756ProIII

Hello,
I'm very undecided between these two rigs, please, could someone who tested
both or know them give me a suggestion ?
FT-2000 will be available to buy within a few weeks and I'd like to be
convinced to choose it.
Of course I read eham reviews (http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/5641) and
it seems to me that FT could be the best choice.

BTW, this sentence from AD9P is fantastic "Now I could just convince my wife
that I need both", I do believe I'll need to do it too ... :))

Thanks for any help.

Luis