RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: APHEX AURAL EXCITER 250 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/10565-wtb-aphex-aural-exciter-250-a.html)

Bill Salerno July 24th 03 05:51 PM

WTB: APHEX AURAL EXCITER 250

Wish to buy Aphex Aural Exciter model 250 price and condition

Bill Salerno 201 368 3655

Bob Miller July 25th 03 11:20 AM

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:51:10 GMT, "Bill Salerno"
wrote:

Wish to buy Aphex Aural Exciter model 250 price and condition

Bill Salerno 201 368 3655

I remember those things from my radio/tv production days, about 15
years ago -- you might try some local sound studios that have gone on
to bigger & better digital setups; they might have an old aural
exciter around just begging to go.

Bob
k5qwg