RadioBanter

-   -   De Forest Crosley 1722 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/105979-de-forest-crosley-1722-a.html)

amyotte October 1st 06 12:58 AM

De Forest Crosley 1722

I have just posted some pics to alt.binaries.picture.radio of the De Forest
Crosley 1722 radio I picked up yesterday. The cabinet has a couple of minor
veneer issues but the underside of the chassis is where the work will be.

Anyone have any info on this?

I have the info I could find on the net, blurry schematics, but would like a
cleaner scan if available.

Thanks
Brian