RadioBanter

-   -   SWAP: Drake T4-X for SX-117 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/107100-swap-drake-t4-x-sx-117-a.html)

Steve October 15th 06 04:42 PM

SWAP: Drake T4-X for SX-117

Probably a long shot, but if anyone is interested in swapping
my Drake T4-X for your Halli SX-117, please contact me
directly.

The Drake comes with the power supply/speaker (MX-5?).
It is being offered as found, and will almost certainly need
to be re-capped. Front panel cosmetics are good. The radio
will need a good cleaning....lots of dust on the top of
the chassis. The cabinet top shows wear and will need
to be repainted to be nice. Under the chassis, its pristene
and not modified or hacked in any way.

Looking for an SX-117 in good to excellent cosmetic
condition. Must be complete and restorable to original
operating condition with NO hacks.

If interested, contact me soon. Once I start working on
the Drake I'll probably keep it and look for an R4.

Steve