RadioBanter

-   -   ICOM Delta 100 questions (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/107592-icom-delta-100-questions.html)

**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** October 22nd 06 12:33 AM

ICOM Delta 100 questions

ICOM Delta 100 questions

I would like to hear from anyone on the board having experience with
these. I have one I have been meaning to install and have some questions;

1. Control language between digital microphone and control head. I would
like to emulate with a PIC and make two bands track each other for
satellite work.

2. Band expansion mods for Japan market radio. I have a "mod from a
Japanese site but haven't tried it.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©