RadioBanter

-   -   TSB-2000 Problem (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/10773-tsb-2000-problem.html)

gus August 4th 03 03:36 AM

TSB-2000 Problem

I turned on my TSB-2000 today after not using it for awhile and it
has a problem. I was attempting to used the computer software, and
since it had been awhile and I wasn't sure of the settings, I thought
I'd return the radio to factory default by hitting the reset button on
the front panel. Big mistake. The RC-2000 control head no longer
functions or even turns the radio on. Turning the radio on with the
power up button turns the power up light on, the fan starts and runs
for about 2 seconds, a relay seems to click and then nothing. The
power up light remains lit. I tried a different power supply. Any
other ideas?
gus k2gt