RadioBanter

-   -   Old Radio Tubes (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/10809-re-old-radio-tubes.html)

El Respondedor August 7th 03 03:17 AM

Old Radio Tubes

Yes a much better newsgroup for old vacuum tube questions is
rec.antiques.radio+phono

Also try the tube vendors at URL:
http://ac6v.com/components.htm#V

And possibly URL:
http://www.sarrio.com/

Good Luck

"Richard W. Rominger, III" wrote in message
m...
I am sure this is the incorrect news forum but I am looking for tubes for

my
A****er Model 35 radio.

Can someone direct me to the correct place?

Richard

Glenn AA5PK August 7th 03 03:17 AM

"Richard W. Rominger, III" wrote in message
m...
I am sure this is the incorrect news forum but I am looking for tubes for

my
A****er Model 35 radio.

Can someone direct me to the correct place?

Here's a good place to start: http://www.tubesandmore.com/

Glenn AA5PK

Richard W. Rominger, III August 7th 03 08:56 PM

Thanks to all for helping me out!!

You all have given me good information.

Richard

Richard W. Rominger, III August 7th 03 08:56 PM