RadioBanter

-   -   MD QSO Party (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/10833-md-qso-party.html)

Scott Unit 69 August 8th 03 07:33 AM

MD QSO Party

Listen for stations in Maryland this weekend. For more info, go to:
http://www.w3cwc.org/funcontest.htm

Thanks for helping!

I'll be mobile on 2 meters FM and maybe 446.000 hopping
through several counties through the days. Sunday's loop
will occur after the Tailgate Fest:
http://www.qis.net/~k3pzn/mdhfest.htm

Caljsi August 8th 03 03:17 PM

Remember too that Washington DC (WDC) is one of the "county" multipliers in
this QSO Party. Am toying with the idea of operating QRP portable from there
for the Sunday part of this event.
Cal K4JSI

Scott Unit 69 August 8th 03 04:23 PM

Caljsi wrote:

Remember too that Washington DC (WDC) is one of the "county" multipliers in
this QSO Party. Am toying with the idea of operating QRP portable from there
for the Sunday part of this event.
Cal K4JSI

My southern reach will be on Saturday. Sunday will put me north and west
because of the tailgate fest in the morning. Hope it's only scattered rain.