RadioBanter

-   -   How Clean is a Palomar 300A? (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/10848-how-clean-palomar-300a.html)

mike August 9th 03 04:15 AM

How Clean is a Palomar 300A?

I picked up a new in the box Palomar 300A.
Is the output clean enough to use with an FT-817
or similar QRP ham band transceiver on the ham bands?
Sez 4Win 400W out.
Low power output for base use has been stopping me buying
an FT-817.

What's the thing worth if I tried to sell it?
New in the box, still got the shipping foam inside
the cabinet. With Transformer, docs, box etc. ????

400cc Dirt Bike 2003 miles $495
Police Scanner, Color LCD overhead projector
Tek 2465 $800, ham radio, 30pS pulser