RadioBanter

-   -   Google Radio Groups (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/108492-google-radio-groups.html)

Scott Smith November 2nd 06 02:47 PM

Google Radio Groups

Please join My Google Radio groups and get them off to start.

A Group about Shortwave Radio, amateur, GMRS, Goverment, Freq Charts, Band
Plans, Radios, specs, Places to buy, Lic info. Repeaters, Etc.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/uhf-radio

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/vhf-radio

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/shortwave-radio

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/gmrsradio

http://members.aol.com/scott93727/radio.htm

Caveat Lector November 2nd 06 06:14 PM

Google Radio Groups

And hopefully they are moderated so we don't get the awful posts that have
invaded the rec.radio.... NG's
CL

.. .