RadioBanter

-   -   New Yahoo Group for Alpha Amplifiers... (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/108493-new-yahoo-group-alpha-amplifiers.html)

laborkei November 2nd 06 03:04 PM

New Yahoo Group for Alpha Amplifiers...

Alpha 9500's are shipping soon !

w9gb November 5th 06 08:11 PM

New Yahoo Group for Alpha Amplifiers...

"laborkei" wrote in message
.. .

Alpha 9500's are shipping soon !

9 members in a group for past 12 months?

Denny November 6th 06 03:38 PM

New Yahoo Group for Alpha Amplifiers...

Have you priced it? Might that be a factor?
The rep of the 'autotune' Alpha amps is nothing to write home about...
Might that be a factor?
Folks like Commander, QRO, Acom, and Tokyo make amps that put out more
power at far less cost and that do not shut down in the middle of
working a new country,,, Might that be a factor?

Don't take my rhetorical questions as an attack on Alpha... I wish them
well, but their product appeals to a very small niche market...

denny