RadioBanter

-   -   Need TS-870S Service Manual (Urgent) (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/108720-need-ts-870s-service-manual-urgent.html)

Fabian November 4th 06 06:06 AM

Need TS-870S Service Manual (Urgent)

In the last contest my 870 go to heaven of receivers, the station of
80mts. (1Kw) kill the rx when i work in 40mts., thanks and good DX!
--

Atentamente,

Fabián xatu(arroba)telecable.es
Gijón, Principado de Asturias
España

PA3HGT November 4th 06 08:49 AM

Need TS-870S Service Manual (Urgent)

http://www.kb2ljj.com/

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Hans Pluijgers

callsign : PA3HGT
http://www.pa3hgt.nl

Wes Stewart November 5th 06 01:30 AM

On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 07:06:26 +0100, Fabian wrote:

In the last contest my 870 go to heaven of receivers, the station of
80mts. (1Kw) kill the rx when i work in 40mts., thanks and good DX!

There are two pilot lamps used for fuses next to the input connectors
on the receiver board. With luck you have burned one of these out.

Try as I might for now I can't find the P/Ns.

Fabian November 5th 06 09:31 AM

Need TS-870S Service Manual (Urgent)

Thank you for the information, exactly the PL1 (or PL2, I do not
remember it) was burned but it is not quite, for the present time I
continue looking for the breakdown, thanks!

[email protected] November 7th 06 12:13 PM

Need TS-870S Service Manual (Urgent)

Hi Fabian,

I have a copy of the TS 870s service manual in pdf format.
It is about 41Mb in zipped form. Let me know the best way to get it to
you.

Regards

De VK3EFP

[email protected] November 8th 06 02:08 PM

Need TS-870S Service Manual (Urgent)

Hi Guys,

I have received a few emails about the TS 870 service manual. I
checked and it is now available on www.mods.dk under Kenwood and then
manuals. This is probably the best option for multiple downloads,
however if you have trouble getting it from mods dk I am happy to work
out way to get it to you. I once heard of a download server that
enables the file to be uploaded to it so that another can download it
after receiving an email invitation, I'll try to find out about this
method, since most email accounts will not allow 40Mb files.

Regards de VK3EFP

guido November 12th 06 02:41 AM

Need TS-870S Service Manual (Urgent)

http://www.radioamateur.eu/KENWOOD.html