RadioBanter

-   -   mts2000- programmable scan? (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/109756-mts2000-programmable-scan.html)

[email protected] November 16th 06 10:42 PM

mts2000- programmable scan?

I just bought an MTS2000 radio (VHF 48 Ch. - H01KDD9PW1BN) and am
wondering if the scan list can be user programmable.

When I brought it to Motorola for programming, they told me I had to
provide them with the scan list for each bank because it was NOT user
programmable, however the information on the following links shows
otherwise.

http://www.montcopa.org/eoc/EDS/Radi...ram%20Scan.pdf

Any thoughts?

Thanks!!

Will November 18th 06 10:17 PM

mts2000- programmable scan?

That IS correct, the SCAN can be set for user programmable or
programmed scan list.

I use the rotory switch for Talkaround, DIRECT, and one of the side
push buttons to enable SCAN and with a long press goes into scan
programming using the "delete" button.