RadioBanter

-   -   Kenwood TH-F7E(F6A in USA) vs. Yaesu VX7 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/109862-kenwood-th-f7e-f6a-usa-vs-yaesu-vx7.html)

Bucko November 18th 06 09:13 PM

Kenwood TH-F7E(F6A in USA) vs. Yaesu VX7

Hello!
I want to buy a new handheld. I was reading the reviews and user
opinions for the last few days, and I still can't decide which one is
the ONE. Please if you could help me. I know that both(F7E and VX7)
have very good 2m/70cm TRX. I don't really need 6m. But I can't find
which is better in other (ham and non-ham) bands? Which has better
quality build, sound, hardware, software...? Reeception in bad
conditions?etc.
As I can see both are "old" models(from cca 2001-2002). Are there plans
for newer models from Kenwood and Yaesu soon?

Thank you

73