RadioBanter

-   -   insurance evaluation help needed. (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/11019-re-insurance-evaluation-help-needed.html)

Gary S. August 19th 03 04:47 PM

insurance evaluation help needed.

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:13:30 +0100, "mozzy"
wrote:

Hello all I had a fire in my small flat and it raised all my gear, also my 3
cats and everything I ever owned.

I need help in putting a value on a few things

A full 19 set complete with rotary PSU and varriometor

An RCA AR88LF with RCA speaker
KW2000 short-wave transmitter/receiver /antenna tuning unit

KW2000 Complete Power Supply Unit for above radio

Can anyone help? Thanks

Sorry to hear about your fire.

A couple of sites to look at:

http://www.rigpix.com

This will help in IDing specific models, very limited pricing, though.

www.qrz.com
www.eham.net
will have other info.

eBay may be helpful for establishing current selling prices. They tend
to be on the high side, but that should not be a problem for you in
this situation.

HTH,
Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA

Glenn AA5PK August 19th 03 05:55 PM

"mozzy" wrote in message
I need help in putting a value on a few things

This site should be helpful:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/8701/ham/boneyard.htm

73 de Glenn AA5PK

Brenda Ann August 19th 03 08:37 PM

"mozzy" wrote in message
Hello all I had a fire in my small flat and it raised all my gear, also my

3
cats and everything I ever owned.

I need help in putting a value on a few things

A full 19 set complete with rotary PSU and varriometor

An RCA AR88LF with RCA speaker
KW2000 short-wave transmitter/receiver /antenna tuning unit

KW2000 Complete Power Supply Unit for above radio

Can anyone help? Thanks

Condolences for your loss.. especially your kitties. "Things" can be
replaced.. not so easily a beloved pet.