RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted: Shure "Dispatcher" microphone (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/110306-wanted-shure-dispatcher-microphone.html)

Dean November 24th 06 05:23 PM

Wanted: Shure "Dispatcher" microphone

Title says it all. If you have one in good to excellant condx, email;
me with price.
Thanks,
Dean

w9gb November 24th 06 06:25 PM

Wanted: Shure "Dispatcher" microphone

Dean -

I have a Shure Model 450 in NOS condition (plug has not even been wired onto
cord)
Uses a magnetic cartridge and has switchable impedance (Hi/Lo). Here is the
Shure data sheet on it.
http://www.shure.com/stellent/groups...pro_450_ug.pdf

Greg
w9gb

Dean November 28th 06 01:58 AM

Wanted: Shure "Dispatcher" microphone

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:25:01 -0600, "w9gb"
wrote:

Dean -

I have a Shure Model 450 in NOS condition (plug has not even been wired onto
cord)
Uses a magnetic cartridge and has switchable impedance (Hi/Lo). Here is the
Shure data sheet on it.
http://www.shure.com/stellent/groups...pro_450_ug.pdf

Greg
w9gb

Sorry, but my favorite was, and is, the 'Dispatcher'.

Dean