RadioBanter

-   -   New TS570 Group (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/11053-new-ts570-group.html)

MD August 21st 03 02:28 PM

New TS570 Group

I was tired of all the spam and porn on the other group, so I have started
my own. TS570 owners, please feel free to send me a membership request.
This group will be moderated at all times.

73,
Max VE3TMT

Robert Hawk August 21st 03 05:02 PM

I wish you much success BUT unfortunatelly, Moderated groups SUCK.
I first learned this over 13 years ago with FidoNet. Just a bunch of
people forceing their views on those who would join their "moderated"
group.

Just My opinion..

Bob