RadioBanter

-   -   Parts with FREE shipping (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/112154-parts-free-shipping.html)

Brian December 21st 06 02:57 PM

Parts with FREE shipping

Hey all,

I'm trying to clean out the parts cabinet. So free shipping on all orders
until I say otherwise.

My parts are new, but old stock spurplus. They are not pulls, and they have
never been used. Most are gathered at hamfests, and some are gathered from
eBay, some from surplus auctions, some just show up.

See the website below for details.

http://www.hamradparts.com

73 de KB9BVN

ken scharf December 24th 06 12:49 AM

Parts with FREE shipping

Brian wrote:
Hey all,

I'm trying to clean out the parts cabinet. So free shipping on all orders
until I say otherwise.

My parts are new, but old stock spurplus. They are not pulls, and they have
never been used. Most are gathered at hamfests, and some are gathered from
eBay, some from surplus auctions, some just show up.

See the website below for details.

http://www.hamradparts.com

73 de KB9BVN

Don't need anything right now, but I'm bookmarking your web site for
future reference. Even with shipping your seem reasonable.