RadioBanter

-   -   PC Control program for Yaesu FRG-9600 (FRG-965) & Kenwood TS-940S (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/112211-pc-control-program-yaesu-frg-9600-frg-965-kenwood-ts-940s.html)

Trusty Trucker December 22nd 06 08:31 PM

PC Control program for Yaesu FRG-9600 (FRG-965) & Kenwood TS-940S

Hi There,
Many thanks for reading this request.
Can anyone recommend a CAT program for principally the Yaesu FRG-9600
scanner (if it included CAT control of my TS-940S, it would be perfect!).
I want to be able to store sets of frequencies and get the rig to scan them,
etc.

Obvioudsly, the cheaper the better and must run on a PC.

Many Thanks and I will look forward to any suggestions.

Robert (GM0CSN)

Joanne December 22nd 06 09:51 PM

"Trusty Trucker" wrote in message
Hi There,
Many thanks for reading this request.
Can anyone recommend a CAT program for principally the Yaesu FRG-9600
scanner (if it included CAT control of my TS-940S, it would be perfect!).
I want to be able to store sets of frequencies and get the rig to scan
them, etc.

Obvioudsly, the cheaper the better and must run on a PC.

Many Thanks and I will look forward to any suggestions.

Robert (GM0CSN)

Maybe not what you are looking for, but i hope this is of use:-
http://www.tiny.cc/dMWxv

73's and have a cool yule folks!

Joanne December 22nd 06 10:14 PM

PC Control program for Yaesu FRG-9600 (FRG-965) & Kenwood TS-940S

"Joanne" wrote in message
o.uk...

"Trusty Trucker" wrote in message
Hi There,
Many thanks for reading this request.
Can anyone recommend a CAT program for principally the Yaesu FRG-9600
scanner (if it included CAT control of my TS-940S, it would be perfect!).
I want to be able to store sets of frequencies and get the rig to scan
them, etc.

Obvioudsly, the cheaper the better and must run on a PC.

Many Thanks and I will look forward to any suggestions.

Robert (GM0CSN)

Maybe not what you are looking for, but i hope this is of use:-
http://www.tiny.cc/dMWxv

73's and have a cool yule folks!

Grrrrr wrong link, sorry Rob

http://tinyurl.com/y5d2rk ... thats better

hugh.g.rekshun December 23rd 06 09:37 AM

PC Control program for Yaesu FRG-9600 (FRG-965) & Kenwood TS-940S

Is your as deaf as mine is !!!!
been modded (badly) and bloody deaf...

get a better receive from a tandy scanner..!!

Magnum 2E0 December 23rd 06 02:02 PM

PC Control program for Yaesu FRG-9600 (FRG-965) & Kenwood TS-940S

"Walt Davidson" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 21:51:19 GMT, "Joanne"
wrote:

have a cool yule folks!

ROTFL! I haven't heard that one since the sixties.
:-)

Season's Greetings de G3NYY

--
Walt Davidson Email: g3nyy @despammed.com

What was it they say Walt... "If you remember the 60's you weren't really
there" or something like that !!

73 and Merry Christmas Ya old hippy ;o)

Graham
--
...--- . ----- -.-- ... ..-

Radio is only a Hobby. Don't let it rule your life...

73/51 - 2EO e0 e000h
Franklin Radio Group (www.farc.co.uk)

al jones December 23rd 06 06:51 PM

PC Control program for Yaesu FRG-9600 (FRG-965) & Kenwood TS-940S

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:49:06 +0000, Walt Davidson wrote:

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 14:02:02 -0000, "Magnum 2E0"
wrote:

What was it they say Walt... "If you remember the 60's you weren't really
there" or something like that !!

Hey, I remember the 60's - or at least I think I do sometimes!

73 and Merry Christmas Ya old hippy ;o)

I still have my original "flower power" bell.
:-)

Cordial season's greeting to you too, old chap!

73 de G3NYY

de kbnd0338 (well, not all of us were CW oriented!) out!