RadioBanter

-   -   good connectors? (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/112812-good-connectors.html)

ml January 1st 07 02:12 PM

good connectors?

hi

just wondering if anyone knows of a good usa based ''store'' that sells
high quality connectors like the ones found on the back of my mark v f

and the likke 6pin 8pin din? and etc

as well as good quality mic connectors 8pin style

also the kenwood ts2000 13pin mini din

thanks

Dale Parfitt January 1st 07 05:19 PM

good connectors?

"ml" wrote in message
hi

just wondering if anyone knows of a good usa based ''store'' that sells
high quality connectors like the ones found on the back of my mark v f

and the likke 6pin 8pin din? and etc

as well as good quality mic connectors 8pin style

also the kenwood ts2000 13pin mini din

thanks

I believe I bought DIN connectors for my PRO II from Mouser- the best
machining I have ever seen in a DIN- unlike the usual stuff seen.

Dale W4OP