RadioBanter

-   -   WTB CW QRP rig (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/11411-wtb-cw-qrp-rig.html)

gil September 13th 03 04:00 PM

WTB CW QRP rig

Im looking for a Heath HW-7 HW-8 or HW-9 or any other similar QRP/low power
rig. I would like to stay under $100 and the rig can be working or not.
Please email me with details.

Thanks....Gil

Steve Silverwood September 20th 03 08:49 PM

In article . net,
says...
Im looking for a Heath HW-7 HW-8 or HW-9 or any other similar QRP/low power
rig. I would like to stay under $100 and the rig can be working or not.
Please email me with details.

I wouldn't go with the HW-7. There were some design problems. The HW-8
is a good one, but I would suggest trying to find an HW-9 with the extra
band pack installed. It would probably go past your $100 price point
but it would be worth it.

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS