RadioBanter

-   -   Military radio stuff..... (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/114471-military-radio-stuff.html)

MICHAEL LINGER January 29th 07 03:20 PM

Military radio stuff.....

I have some vintage military items FS: These items came from the radio
system AN/GRC-19D system. This system had the R-390A sires receivers and
the T-368 transmitter. On top of the T-368 was the modulator oscillator for
the FSK system. I have one of these in nice original condition for
$125.00. I also have the the CV-116 RTTY dual diversity convertor, with
manual, $150. Also used in this shelter was the wattmeter/dummyload for the
transmitter and I have one of these also, $50. If interested, call Mike at
(979) 255-3544.

[email protected] January 30th 07 02:22 PM

Military radio stuff.....

On Jan 29, 7:20 am, "MICHAEL LINGER" wrote:
I have some vintage military items FS: These items came from the radio
system AN/GRC-19D system. This system had the R-390A sires receivers and
the T-368 transmitter. On top of the T-368 was the modulator oscillator for
the FSK system. I have one of these in nice original condition for
$125.00. I also have the the CV-116 RTTY dual diversity convertor, with
manual, $150. Also used in this shelter was the wattmeter/dummyload for the
transmitter and I have one of these also, $50. If interested, call Mike at
(979) 255-3544.

You Have AN/GRC26D Gear .