RadioBanter

-   -   Trade Kenwood TH-F6A for FT-817ND (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/114600-trade-kenwood-th-f6a-ft-817nd.html)

Charlie Hugg January 31st 07 05:35 PM

Trade Kenwood TH-F6A for FT-817ND

Trade as new Kenwood TH-F6A Tri Band HT. Covers 2/220/440 and runs up to 5
watts.
Comes with original box, manual, and all standard accessories that came with
it new.
Plus the optional SC-51 Soft Case with Belt Clip and a Maldol Model MH-610
Tri Band
Gain Antenna with SMA connector. I have $400 invested in this equipment and
have used it maybe 10 times. It is all like new and works perfect. I want to
trade it plus cash for a Yaesu FT-817ND is similar
condition. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX