RadioBanter

-   -   NEEEED Manual for Standard C156a 2 Meter HT (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/11507-neeeed-manual-standard-c156a-2-meter-ht.html)

Lt Belcher September 18th 03 03:16 AM

NEEEED Manual for Standard C156a 2 Meter HT

ANY help finding a manual would be appreciated.

Lt Ken Belcher CAP

Ralph Mowery September 18th 03 11:01 PM

" ANY help finding a manual would be appreciated.

Lt Ken Belcher CAP

Look here about 3/4 way down the page.

http://www.cqham.ru/sch_eng.html

Lt Belcher September 19th 03 06:17 AM

"Ralph Mowery" wrote in message ...
" ANY help finding a manual would be appreciated.

Lt Ken Belcher CAP

Look here about 3/4 way down the page.

http://www.cqham.ru/sch_eng.html

Cool! now all I have to do is become fluent in russian, but thanks anyway

Robert Kubichek September 19th 03 05:33 PM

Did you ever try to use the free translation programs on the web???
This is a Russian site that has online translation with a lot of
manuals, software and schematics..

Bob N9LVU

Lt Belcher September 20th 03 04:18 AM

Robert Kubichek wrote in message ...
Did you ever try to use the free translation programs on the web???
This is a Russian site that has online translation with a lot of
manuals, software and schematics..

Bob N9LVU

LOL "all your HT's are belong to us"