RadioBanter

-   -   Ten Tec Scout - DC plug ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/115234-ten-tec-scout-dc-plug.html)

John Baxter February 15th 07 10:47 AM

Ten Tec Scout - DC plug ?

Hi,

This is my first posting to the Group !

I have just purchased a Ten Tec Scout 555 from another radio amateur.
Unfortunately he has lost the power lead. Can anyone tell me what type of
power plug I need, I am in the UK so any suggestions on where I might locate
such a plug in the UK would be helpful. I have the Ten Tec part number from
the manual but want to avoid shipping costs across the Atlantic if it all
possible ! It may be that it's a standard generic two pin connector, but I
don't recognise it.

Thank you in advance for any help.

73 de John

John Baxter February 15th 07 08:37 PM

Ten Tec Scout - DC plug ?

I have included a photo he http://tinyurl.com/2rzndl

Many thanks

John

Robert Kubichek February 15th 07 09:01 PM

Ten Tec Scout - DC plug ?

John Baxter wrote:
I have included a photo he http://tinyurl.com/2rzndl

Many thanks

John

Try this link: http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T071/0164-0168.pdf

Under MLX .084 connections.. Part # WM1243-ND

Bob N9LVU

John Baxter February 15th 07 10:02 PM

Ten Tec Scout - DC plug ?

Bob,

Thank you very much, that looks just right.

73 John