RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Andrew LDF5-50 3/4" Hardline (Iowa) (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/118301-fs-andrew-ldf5-50-3-4-hardline-iowa.html)

mike April 20th 07 01:45 PM

FS: Andrew LDF5-50 3/4" Hardline (Iowa)

Hello, I have two sections of Andrew 3/4 inch hardline for sale. One
piece is around 110' and the other is around 220'
Both pieces have N connectors on each end. The price is a dollar a
foot or $250 for all. I am in central Iowa and this is pickup only. If
you have any questions please email me. Remove NOSPAM from my address.
Thanks for looking.

mike April 20th 07 06:37 PM

FS: Andrew LDF5-50 3/4" Hardline (Iowa)

The hardline is 7/8" Sorry for the wrong size. Mike