RadioBanter

-   -   I'll have a bunch of these for sale at Dayton! (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/119361-ill-have-bunch-these-sale-dayton.html)

Doug Adair May 18th 07 01:15 AM

I'll have a bunch of these for sale at Dayton!

6GF7 GE~TUBE AMPLIFIER~PREAMP~HAM RADIO~CB~NEW IN BOX!!
MAKE YOUR RIG LOUD ON THOSE LONG HAULS!

Radiosrfun May 18th 07 03:12 AM

I'll have a bunch of these for sale at Dayton!

"travis" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 May 2007 20:15:19 -0400, "Doug Adair"
wrote:

6GF7 GE~TUBE AMPLIFIER~PREAMP~HAM RADIO~CB~NEW IN BOX!!
MAKE YOUR RIG LOUD ON THOSE LONG HAULS!

Hopefully the FCC will shut you down before anyone buys this crap.

They may! I have heard of them going to Hamfests and doing just that.

riley May 19th 07 01:12 AM

I'll have a bunch of these for sale at Dayton!

yes, 10K fine for each item they find, gonna get expensive.

Then add the lawyer fees to defend yourself.

They may! I have heard of them going to Hamfests and doing just that.

roughplanet May 19th 07 01:25 AM

wrote:
6GF7 GE~TUBE AMPLIFIER~PREAMP~HAM RADIO~CB~NEW IN BOX!! MAKE YOUR RIG
LOUD ON THOSE LONG HAULS!

Hopefully the FCC will shut you down before anyone buys this crap.

They may! I have heard of them going to Hamfests and doing just that.

Here's hoping. This guy's web site's a real money spinner due to
ill-informed CBers. The sooner they close him down, the better. Talk about a
model for spectrum anarchy....

Doug Adair May 20th 07 06:38 PM

I sold a bunch of them so why don't you just shut the **** up!

Doug Adair May 20th 07 06:39 PM

wrote:

6GF7 GE~TUBE AMPLIFIER~PREAMP~HAM RADIO~CB~NEW IN BOX!!
MAKE YOUR RIG LOUD ON THOSE LONG HAULS!

Hopefully the FCC will shut you down before anyone buys this crap.

They may! I have heard of them going to Hamfests and doing just that.

I've heard you are a dumbass!

John P Vassel May 24th 07 12:08 PM

I'll have a bunch of these for sale at Dayton!

778pd wrote in
:

On Sun, 20 May 2007 13:39:13 -0400, "Doug Adair"
wrote:

6GF7 GE~TUBE AMPLIFIER~PREAMP~HAM RADIO~CB~NEW IN BOX!!
MAKE YOUR RIG LOUD ON THOSE LONG HAULS!

Hopefully the FCC will shut you down before anyone buys this crap.

They may! I have heard of them going to Hamfests and doing just that.

I've heard you are a dumbass!

Douglas W Adair
.

I never cease to be amazed at the cowardess attitude of both cb'ers and the
internet.
You post info allegedly his, from behind an aol screen name.
I hope your aol account isnt one you hate to lose.

John

Ham With Extra Class[_2_] May 24th 07 04:29 PM

wrote:

6GF7 GE~TUBE AMPLIFIER~PREAMP~HAM RADIO~CB~NEW IN BOX!!
MAKE YOUR RIG LOUD ON THOSE LONG HAULS!

Hopefully the FCC will shut you down before anyone buys this crap.

I sold a bunch of them so why don't you just shut the **** up!

I've a question. If these tubes would make your rig "sound loud" but
not actually amplify the power which they won't, why are there so many
people responding like they don't know what they're talking about?
Oh sorry, the new Ham generation, codeless geeks.

Don Bowey May 24th 07 06:27 PM

I'll have a bunch of these for sale at Dayton!

On 5/24/07 8:29 AM, in article
, "Ham With Extra Class"
wrote:

(snip)

Regardless of your "extra," you are a classless ham.

Oh sorry, the new Ham generation, codeless geeks.

Licensing requirements have changed many times through the years. Recently
the big change is to remove the code requirement. So what? It doesn't mean
new licensees CAN'T or won't use CW, which is all none of your business.

You should enjoy your privileges and let others with different privileges
enjoy theirs. You were not given any ARRL or FCC sniping privileges with
that Extra.

Don

Chuck Harris May 24th 07 07:55 PM

wrote:
6GF7 GE~TUBE AMPLIFIER~PREAMP~HAM RADIO~CB~NEW IN BOX!!
MAKE YOUR RIG LOUD ON THOSE LONG HAULS!
Hopefully the FCC will shut you down before anyone buys this crap.

I sold a bunch of them so why don't you just shut the **** up!

I've a question. If these tubes would make your rig "sound loud" but
not actually amplify the power which they won't, why are there so many
people responding like they don't know what they're talking about?
Oh sorry, the new Ham generation, codeless geeks.

Because he isn't selling tubes, he is selling sweep tube linear amplifiers
for use with CB radios.

Even someone with an Extra Class License should understand the
implications of that.

-Chuck