RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Swan vx-2 VOX unit (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/11968-fs-swan-vx-2-vox-unit.html)

Fred Zimring October 11th 03 01:15 PM

FS: Swan vx-2 VOX unit

I have for sale a Swan VX-2 VOX plug-in unit for the Swan transceivers
(500C, etc). It looks really good. I have not used or tested it as I sold my
500C before I tried it. (I do not operate VOX). Pictures on request. If you
are interested, please contact me by email or give me a call at
972-231-7511. I'm in the Dallas, TX area and will pay the postage to send it
in the US via USPS. Asking $35. Tnx...Fred, W5HTR.