RadioBanter

-   -   If you are looking for used gear ... (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/11983-if-you-looking-used-gear.html)

Tom Molyneaux October 12th 03 01:45 PM

If you are looking for used gear ...

If you are buying or selling a used rig - you should check here first
http://www.hamstershack.com if not - you could be making a big mistake

Rocky October 13th 03 10:10 PM

Well I went there. Found no equipment for sale.
Just a bunch of links to Ebay and Cnet etc.

Rocky

KeyBoard In The Wilderness October 13th 03 10:27 PM

AC6V has lots of swap shop links -- maybe try his URL:
http://ac6v.com/swap.htm

--
73 From KITW