RadioBanter

-   -   FS Northstar M1 Loran database update (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/119850-fs-northstar-m1-loran-database-update.html)

BillJ May 30th 07 06:30 PM

FS Northstar M1 Loran database update

I have a new, factory fresh database update set for the M1 Loran for
sale. As you know this is a set of 8 PROM chips, and I paid dearly for
them, but will sell for less. Includes step-by-step instructions. Email
me off line if interested at:

w3fiATnwboronetDOTcom

[email protected] June 22nd 07 08:12 PM

On May 30, 10:30 am, BillJ wrote:
I have a new, factory fresh database update set for the M1 Loran for
sale. As you know this is a set of 8 PROM chips, and I paid dearly for
them, but will sell for less. Includes step-by-step instructions. Email
me off line if interested at:

w3fiATnwboronetDOTcom

My phone number is (714) 840-1403; Cell is 714 287 8694
I have an old M-1 in operation. I also have a Garmin 250 XL in the
bird with a moving map that is a piece of junk and impossible to read
in anykind of day light. However, I believe that two systems are
better than one. What is the age of the chip set update? I have been
contemplating an up grade to an M-3 I would then be stuck with all
GPS but with an M-3, I would retain the ease of being able to read
the darn display with sunlight in the cockpit. What will you accept
for the set?